DOI: F ormerly Journal of Health Sciences. The journal has had 5 points in Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland parametric evaluation. Part B item Open Access.
This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial License which permits any noncommercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium,. The authors declare that there is no conflict of interests regarding the publication of this paper. Received : Revised Accepted : The calculated value of TI, which lies beyond , indicates a high level of safety of EGMS and its prospectivity for medical practice as an effective and safe corrector of protein metabolism with an anabolic action.
- Barbaro: A Nations Love Story.
- Study of pharmacological agents affecting cardiovascular system.
- Venus and Serena Williams: Athletes (Women of Achievment)!
Key words: safety, an extract from the herb alfalfa seed, acute toxicity, LD50 dose, morphological structure of tissues. Braun L. Marrickville NSW: Elsevier, Results of studying of chemical and mineral structure of a duckweed small Lemnaminor L. In the present researchstudying of biological activity spirit extraction from a duckweed small concerningan experimental inflammation of a miscellaneous genesis is spent. Research is spent tothe winter period on mice and rats males in weight g and g accordingly.
Influence of an extract of a duckweed onprocess of an experimental inflammation studied on models carragenin hypostasis, sharpstress induced and ulcerogenic damages of a wall of a stomach bandaging of pylorusstomach on 18 h. Intensity of an inflammation judged on percentage indicators of a gainand oppression of a hypostasis of finiteness of an animal; a condition of a wall of astomach estimated by quantity of destructive defeats and Pauls's index, and, definingacidity and proteolitic activity, estimated aggression of a contained stomach in relationto its mucous.
Хабриев Руководство по экспериментальному (доклиническому) изучению новых фармакологических веществ
Thus, in experiment biological activityspirit extraction from a duckweed small concerning inflammatory process of a miscellaneousgenesis and localisations is shown. The extract had anti-inflammatory an effecton models carragenin and stress induced inflammations. However on model ulcerogenicdestructive damages of a wall of a stomach the duckweed extract has appeared notonly inefficient, but even increased quantity ulcers.
- Russian Journal of Oncology №2 p 17;
- Hydrological, Socioeconomic and Ecological Impacts of the North Atlantic Oscillation in the Mediterranean Region?
- Reference lists.
- Project Management Handbook: Management for Professionals;
Thus a preparation, without changingacidity of gastric juice, considerably raised it proteolitic activity. To the Authors: please, read and verify the titles of the manuscripts, your full name writing. Pre-prints have been sent to the firs
- The jury under fire : myth, controversy, and reform.
- Psychoimmunomodulating activity of Phenibut under conditions of experimental hyperthyroidism.
- Acute toxicity of nanosized beet pectin | Alimzhanov | Kazan medical journal!
- Ukrainian biopharmaceutical journal.
- Annals of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences?